Speed empowers its users with the ability to tailor their payment pages for Checkout & Payment Link, One QR, Withdrawal Link, and Invoice to align with their brand identity and optimize the customer experience.
This customization capability extends to various aspects of the payment pages, enabling businesses to create a seamless and personalized experience for their customers.
Speed users can customize their payment page for each account separately by navigating to Settings > Business Settings > Payment Page in the Speed web application.
- Go to Settings > Business Settings > Payment Page in the Speed web application.
- Customize the required details as per your business needs.
- Click on
Savebutton to apply your preferences.
Your preferences will be applied immediately to all new payment pages.
- Web/Wallet View: The customization can be viewed for both the web application and wallet (any web browser).
Selection of Modules: You can view the preferences you’ve set for the respective modules, which would be applied upon creation, on their payment page.
Display Amount: The display amount can be set to BTC or SATS.
- If you set it to BTC, for a CL or PL of 1$ (for example, which is equal to 0.000036018 BTC), your customer will see that amount on the payment page as 0.000036018 BTC.
- If you set it to SATS, for a CL or PL of 1$ (for example, which is equal to 0.000036018 BTC), your customer will see that amount on the payment page as 36018 SATS.
Recommend Wallet Pay: Speed recommends a list of popular wallets from which users can choose so that they can be viewed as a quick help (to make payment) on the payment page by their customers.
Remove Speed Brand: This option allows the Speed user to select whether or not the Speed banner i.e "secured by Speed" appears on the payment page.
Terms of service and privacy policies: This makes it possible for Speed users to include extra information, such as terms of service and privacy policies.
The ability to customize payment pages is a valuable asset for Speed users, empowering them to refine their customer’s experiences and strengthen their brand identity.
Updated about 1 month ago